Designed and created by a positive minded, Gluten-free, thyroid cancer survivor!

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hear me Roar - Update

Just a little update on my article for the yet to be named (well I know what it's called, but can't spill it yet) or launched magazine that will one day... this fall or winter... feature my article, lol.
Itsa comin... trust me :)
*************************************************************
 
Hi Tara,
I'm so sorry that I've been out of touch. We've just had so many articles to work on and to be honest, yours got lost in the shuffle because there wasn't that much work to do on it! (That's a compliment btw) 
I've attached it here with very few comments and just a few cuts. Please take a look and let me know. It really is a great story and I do love the angle of 'caving to society's expectations' and how now you are in a little more of an unconventional situation and it's perfect for you. 
Also, the site will be launched in the fall but I'm still figuring out when your piece will be added. I'll let you know when that gets figured out. In the meantime, if you have anything else you'd like to submit, please do!
Thanks,
T
 
*************************************************************
 
So there you have it... she likes it, will accept more articles from me and there really aren't that many changes - which I like! Nothing like sending something in and have something unrecognisable sent back to you! I've had that happen - back in the good old days of working at the University paper... it was a real eye opener. I saw just how bad I really was... back then. I'd like to think I've improved some ;) In regard to my writing and grammar skills that is... :P
 

I'm an acquired taste. Don't like me? Acquire some taste.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment